Friday, June 29, 2012
Clean out the thugs and super-villains from NYC in this Super Hero journey.
Get ready for intense web-slinging action with The Amazing Spider-Man! Join Spidey in the official game app of this highly anticipated 2012 blockbuster! Play through the movie storyline as Spider-Man faces off against the Lizard and rampaging gangs. Web-sling and crawl your way through an open, fully 3D New York while using your amazing skills to save the city.
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF 2012’s HIGHLY AWAITED SUPER HERO BLOCKBUSTER
• Fight the Lizard and his minions to put a stop to his dark schemes.
• Play The Amazing Spider-Man through more than 25 immersive missions inspired by the upcoming movie's storyline.
• Climb, jump and web-sling from building to building for an aerial thrill like never before!
FREE NEW YORK CITY
• Explore the city through its five distinctive districts (Central Park, Business, Downtown, Pier and Residential)
• An exciting and enjoyable fighting system with melee, ranged, combo attacks and much more
• A wide selection of upgrades to customize your style, attacks and skills
A HIGH PRODUCTION-VALUE GAME
• Explore an open-world Manhattan, teeming with action. Discover random missions, collectibles and more secrets in the City that Never Sleeps!
• Fight in a fully 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics.
• Advanced shaders and visual effects make Spider-Man more realistic than ever before!
Spiderman3D apk (HVGA,WVGA)
The Amaizing Spiderman Data Files
The Amaizing Spiderman APK+Data Torrent File
Data Files(Ripped)(No Sound)
Spiderman Data Part1
Spiderman Data Part2
Ripped data will be placed in SDCard/Gameloft/Games/
Install apk Extract data files,now create new folder in com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM Names "files" , now put all the files and folders in files folder,and play the game,you must be connected to internet while playing this game.
If you do not follow instructions properly then game will crash,comment below if you need any help.
Data files will be shown like this SDCard/Android/Data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM/files/[Other files+foldeer]
Posted by Royal Gamer at 1:41 AM
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Max Payne Mobile finally released for android.
May Payne, the award-winning title is now available for Android mobile devices.
A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder, hunted by cops and the mob, Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting to clear his name while struggling to uncover the truth about his slain family amongst a myriad of plot-twists.
• Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
• Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
• Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
• Highly customizable controls
• Multiple aiming modes
• Compatible with the GameStop Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedbackhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
• Unlock cheats, track your stats and more with full Rockstar Games Social Club integration
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
APK File: http://adf.ly/9oiaR
Max Payne Mobile3D apk (HVGA,QVGA,WVGA)
Max Payne Data Files
Data Files on Torrent : Max Payne Data Ripped(Torrent)
Install apk and place data folder in SDCard/Android/Data
Use titanium backup and restore data only
Titanium Backup File For Max Payne
Posted by Royal Gamer at 2:48 AM
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
What's in this version:
◆ Back button will quit from beginning of Main Menu
◆ All known crash bugs resolved
◆ Missing/corrupt packed content now displays error
◆ Facebook button no longer requires facebook app
◆ End game credit screen fixed
◆ Improved loading process
Requires Android: 2.3.3 and up
MiniMotorRacing3D apk (HVGA,QVGA,WVGA)
MiniMotorRacing Data Files
Install apk and place data folder in SDCard/Android/Obb
if there is no folder like Obb then create one and then place data folder in Obb folder
Tested on galaxy ace 2.3
Posted by Royal Gamer at 6:04 AM
- ▼ June (3)